Conference online registration is now open, with early bird prices in effect until July 31, 2019.
In addition to the full conference program, there is also opportunity for participation in the following events:
- New Researchers Forum (Free Registration) – Tuesday, October 1, 2019 – 2pm
- Pre-conference symposium – Sustaining Rural Communities through Design Innovation – Tuesday October 1, 2019
- CRRF AGM – Wednesday, October 2, 2019 – 4:30pm
- NAF Breakfast Meeting – Friday, October 4, 2019 – 7:30am
All participants are reminded that Thursday, October 3, 2019 will feature Field Trips with exciting tours, panel presentations and group discussions of local and international rural solutions and issues. Please identify your field trip preferences in the registration process.
NAF/CRRF Conference Fee: The registration fee is inclusive of daily breakfast and lunch (except breakfast on Thursday), coffee breaks, conference banquet on Friday and field trips.
- Faculty/Public Servants/Businesses |Professeure/Fonctionnaire /Entreprise – $350.00
- CRRF Member | Membre du FCRR – $250.00
- Ferryland (Heritage and Tourism)
- Petty Harbour/Lesters’ Farm and Aquaponics Facility (Social enterprise, food security and rural development)
- Bell Island (Provision of mental health and addiction services in rural communities)
- Carbonear (Craft breweries and distilleries as drivers of regional development)
NOTE. We encourage all participants to make travel and hotel bookings well in advance of conference event.
To Register: Please click here to register